
Happy Father's day Jason!
I loved the card the girls picked out for Jason this year, it was so true. He is always showing the girls how much he loves them through all things he does for them.
We Love Our Dad
Whether Dad's away at work
or taking us fun places,
playing games or fixing us a snack,
He shows us all the time
how much he really loves us kids-
and, Dad, we hope you know
we love you back!
I think of today for example, and see all of it. Jason made the girls breakfast this morning because they requested omlets and his are the best. He took them to church today. He played go fish with them this afternoon because he knows Abigail loves to play cards. He also kissed us all good-bye as he headed out the door to work.
We love you and feel so loved by you. Thank you for all that you do. You are our superman! You do it all. You work, help me with the girls and cleaning, take care of the cars, house and yard, make time to spend quality time with Abigail and Ash and me. I know you always put you last and think of us first, everything you do is for this family. Thanks babe! We love you!
1 comment:
Very sweet Amanda. I too was blessed with an incredibly selfless husband and so very thankful for him.
Post a Comment