11.09.2012

Insta-Friday:Thankful Days 1-9

I love that November is the month of gratitude.
I saw Eighteen25's great idea to instagram something your thankful each day.
Then you can turn all your photos into a cute little instagram book. 

 November 1
Thankful: for a husband who brought home Chinese

 November 2
Thankful: for my little job that is so flexible around my home life!

 November 3
Thankful: for my one on one time with this amazing kid

November 4
Thankful: for the word of God that is taught here

 November 5
Thankful: for the nice weather and a daughter who loves to play outside

 November 6
Thankful: for my right to vote

 November 7
Thankful:  I have 2 little girls I get to make cookies for

 November 8
Thankful: my best friend is also my neighbor

 November 9
Thankful: for my Grandpa's service in WWII, our school taking time to honor our service men & women, and for a daughter who loves to sing

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love all your pictures but the one of Abigail and your grandpa is the sweetest!