11.01.2012

Cowgirls and Indians!


I knew after Ash got her cowboy boots for her birthday that she'd make a cute cowgirl for Halloween.  Abigail wanted to be a nerd but I convinced her that she'd make a great Indian girl so she's saving being a nerd for next year.

The only costume I had to work on was Abigail's.  Thanks Melissa for helping me gather all the supplies and thanks mom for helping me pull it all together.  Abigail was worried there for a bit but was happy with it after seeing it all pulled together.  And a happy 9 year old makes for a happy momma!

Halloween day was super busy.  There was a costume parade at their school and then class parties to attend.  Thankfully the kids get out of school early on Wednesdays, so there was time to come home for a little bit of down time before heading out to get take some pictures. 



 Of course we also needed one of all 5 kids too!


After pictures we took the kids to trick or treat at one of our favorite neighbors, Tanda.  It was so nice to see her, we sure do miss her living right next to us!

Then it was dinner and time to head out!  The weather was perfect.  The kids were oh so excited.  They started off running from house to house.  Now that the kids are older were able to cover a whole lot more ground.  When we got back the first thing the girls did was dump out all their candy and count it, they each had over 100 pieces.  I'd say it was another successful year of trick or treating!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Second try at a comment...
The girls were adorable, loved their costumes.
Five happy kids at the end of the night... Check...we did good. I want your group pic of the kids, it's a great one!