Father's day was the last day of J's 10 day vacation.
It has been so nice having him home with us this past week.
For his special day we
went to church
ate lunch at Baja Fresh
took him miniature golfing
swam at the pool
and grilled steak and potatoes for dinner
This was our first time miniature golfing with the girls. The last time J and I went was when we first started dated, 12 years ago. The girls had lots of fun. Ash got 2 holes in one. And I'm thankful we didn't keep score, I'm sure it would of showed I lost.
The girls sure do love their dad and I couldn't have asked for a better a father for my children.
Thanks for all that you do for us J, we love you!

1 comment:
Sweet family, we sure do love you guys!
Post a Comment