My youngest child has done it again.
She always seems to amaze me.
This time it is with teeth.
She has pulled out 2 of her teeth all on her own and they weren't just hanging in their by a thread when she decided to do this, it took some work but she was determined and got it done.
I love her new gappy grin.
I started this post yesterday but was needing to snap a picture of the said gappy grin girl
and guess what happened right after I got my pic of Ash?
Abigail pulled out her tooth,
a loose tooth she didn't even know she had until the dentist told her on Wednesday.
My girls, the amazing tooth puller outers!
Then as the evening continued, Ryan pulled out his tooth too!



1 comment:
Last night was too much fun and to have three of them in one week lose teeth, crazy!
Post a Comment