5.31.2012

2012 Grad

Today was Ashy's Kindergarten Graduation.
It was a cute little graduation, they sang a couple of songs and then walked up to get their diplomas as the teacher announced what it is they want to be when they grow up.  Ash - a hair dresser, monkey scientist and makeup artist.
We're so proud of you Ash and we can't believe you're now a 1st grader!
I'm so glad my sister and the kids came. 
 I love this family photo and just had to post it!  Thanks for cooperating for a picture you guys!

And here we are loving on our Ash.
Now I can't even talk about how big this girl has gotten or how hard the thought of kissing her goodbye 5 days a week is going to be come fall.  So lets not.  Instead, I'm going to hope summer lingers around so that we have plenty of time to soak up all its fun!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go Ashlynn!
We can't wait to enjoy summer with you!

Your sister, said...

Maria,
That's a horrible picture.. Couldn't you have opted NOT to post it.. Thanks.. ;)