4.14.2012

A Hopping Easter Weekend

Saturday
 It started off with pancakes drizzled in coconut syrup.  Jason has talked to the girls and I about coconut syrup on pancakes for like forever.  We've looked for it here locally but could never find it.  While his mom was in Hawaii she picked some up for him, isn't that sweet.  And Jason was right, it was delicious!
Then we moved right into coloring Easter eggs,
next we we hit the Kuna Easter Egg Hunt,
 and then headed over to Abigail's soccer game.
This was all before 11am.








Sunday
We went to church and celebrated our risen Savior,
and over to my mom's for lunch with my grandparents and sister.
We had another Easter egg hunt, and
a badminton competition - Clay put us all on the bracket, I ended up playing my dad in the final game and guess who won?
And then it was time to celebrate our birthday girl!

I'm so glad Beverly came and was here to celebrate Easter and Abigail's birthday with us, it made it extra special this year.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It all looks like a great day! Loved your badminton picture, so graceful. I also loved how the eggs were hidden on your grandpa reminds me of my Easters with my grandparents. Abigail looks like she loved her birthday, no disappointments there!

Kelly said...

Wow! Busy weekend! It looks like fun though! Love the girls dresses and your badminton action shot. I'm really glad someone got that on camera :)