Instagram finally came to the android market! Hooray!
I love watching Abigail play soccer and Ash play in the dirt.
I've started reading Kisses from Katie.
I felt the call to missions, when I was in high school I wanted to become a nurse and then work on the Mercy Ships. Now I see my calling to be here at home, in my church but maybe one day somewhere else.
My conversation with Abigail over breakfast
Abigail: Mom, I can't decide, should I teach at a regular school or at a christian school?
Me: Yeah you could do either. A christian school would be great but at a regular school you could be the light of Jesus to some kid that has never seen it before.
Abigail: You're right mom, I'll teach at a regular school.
Ash: I want to live in the jungle, can I mom? Yes Ash, you can be whatever you want.
Me: Abigail I see you teaching children in Africa about the love of Jesus, Ash living in the jungle near by studying monkeys, and me coming to visit and never leaving.
Jason's mom is coming for a visit, we are all so excited. She'll be here to celebrate Easter with us and Abigail's 9th! birthday. It's going to be a full weekend. I'm looking forward to it!
I'm about to be the mother of a 9 year old. How did that happen so fast?
Just look at her. My sweet{heart}.
My tulips are blooming, actually everything is, I'm so happy spring is here.
My new favorite show is Duck Dynasty. I laugh out loud every Wednesday night!
I finally (seriously I've been talking and thinking about pillows for a long time, it was such a hard decision) decided on which pillows I wanted to buy for the back living room couch. I'm so happy with the ones I ordered! I love the colors, the floral, the green stripe, and they're pink! I got them off Esty, from the shop Pick Fair.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention all that's going with Ash. She is on her 3rd round of antibiotics for strep. And now Abigail has strep too. The doctors think Ash is a strep carrier. If this round doesn't clear up the strep we'll talk about having her tonsils removed.
So, tonight we're probably going to order pizza. Dye some Easter eggs with Grandmama and enjoy the start of Jason's 9 day vacation. What are your Friday night plans?



2 comments:
Lots of good things happening at your house, happy spring!
I love the pictures of her from her younger years.. She's an adorable girl!!
Post a Comment