12.24.2011

Singing for Jesus


The girls were part of the Children's Christmas Program at church again this year.
It is one of my favorite Sundays of the year.
I love listening to all the kids sing praise and worship to our King.
Abigail had a speaking part she memorized Matt 1:20-21

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.  She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

The way she recited that almost made me cry! I could tell she had practiced and she knew what it meant! It was so special!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

It is so fun to watch the friends I grew up with grow into such wonderful mamas and women of God. I love seeing your light shine through your girls ... you're doing a wonderful job with them!!

Merry Christmas!!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas!