12.18.2011

Handmade Christmas

You know what I love?  All the things the girls are making for Christmas.
Every time I walk by one I can't help but smile.
1. Ash's colored Christmas frog and and herself made out of cardboard 2. Abigail made the elf and Ash made the Santa 3. Right after Thanksgiving Abigail made her own countdown chain, she wrote love on every link
1. Ash's gingerbread house (she was sick the last day of school and missed her Christmas party but her sweet kindergarten teacher sent everything home so she could still make one) 2. Ash's cute pine cone grass 3. Ash has made and wrapped presents for us all and put them under the tree.

This is Abigail's present she made for us at school.  I already love the bag so I know I'll love what's inside!

It sure is sweet to have so many handmade things around.  I'm so glad I took a picture of them all.  It really is the little things that bring me so much joy.

Thanks girls for all the love that you add to our home.  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So sweet. I have all of the boys stuff up for decorations too and used ryans pinecone and gingerbread house as my centerpiece for our get together today! They bring smiles to my face too!