8.01.2011

{Everything Friday} on a Monday

Last week was a whole lot of fun!


Michayla spent the night with us 2 nights in a row.  I did the girls hair before bed so that when they woke up they'd have Taylor Swift hair.  It's the no-heat way to get curly hair.  
We meet my sister and Clay at the theater and saw the Judy Bloom movie.

Tuesday
J and the girls headed to a park and had a picnic lunch while I cleaned at my grandparents house.  
Next we used our PoJos groupon.  J hit the Jackpot and on one game and won 1000 tickets. 
We also made a stop at the fish store (before we left for vacation Abigail had been asking to get a frog to add to her fish tank) to pick out our newest member of the family, Spot, an African dwarf frog.  He's pretty cute for a frog, small, with lots of spots all over.  He's favorite game is playing dead.
We stopped by the Library to pick up 4 weeks of prizes from the summer reading program.
We also Tie-dyed shirt with the boys so that they could wear them for their camp out day.

Wednesday
Camp Out Day!  This will have to be a post of its own.

Thursday
We went to roaring springs.  Ash wasn't into the rides but did have fun in the lazy river, wave pool and kid area.  J and Abigail rode all the rides together, multiple times.  After we came home and tucked the girls into bed Jason told me about how sweet Abigail had been all day with him.  She held his hand all day and told him many times how much she loved him and how much fun she was having with him.  Isn't that just sweet.  I tell you, there's nothing like a little girl and her daddy.

Friday
Went to a couple of garage sales.
I did a much needed grocery shop, I hadn't done a normal grocery shop since the end of June.
We played at the pool twice.  Ash finally let J throw her around in the pool.

Saturday
We biked around the subdivision looking at the neighbors garage sales.  We came home with a bunch of new books, Ash found a horse and Abigail bought a heart bracelet.
My mom watched the girls while J and I went out for lunch, we tried a new Hawaiian restaurant (new to us) in Meridian. J really like it!
After running around we headed back and had dinner with my parents.

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Gosh you're having a fun summer :). SO many happy things going on ... hopefully these will carry you through the long Grand Opening/Holiday season about to hit your home!

Is the no-heat curl method using one of the elastic headbands and looping the hair through it and then sleeping on it? I tried it the other night and had such a headache after an hour I had to take it off. The girls' hair turned out great though!

Happy Weekend!