
I gave Abigail a ton of hugs and told her I was really going to miss her.
I told her I was super excited for her new school year and that I couldn't wait to hear all about her first day.
I wonder at what age I wont tear up a as she walks into her new classroom.
Abigail was so glad she got to see Jason before school.
He told her how nice she looked and that he wanted her to text him when she got home to say how her day went.
Abigail woke up bright and early and came downstairs already dressed.
She had the morning all planned out, step by step.
We curled her hair and got ready in time so that we could walk to school.
She saw a lot of her friends and happily posed for pictures.
She gave her teacher a wild sunflower she picked, it was so sweet.
Happy first day of 3rd grade!



3 comments:
Love the outfit and her hair!! Don't ya just love that little curling iron!! I think all 3 of the girls are going to have the same hair on the 1st day.. lol! ;) Can't wait to hear about her day and Ashy's tomorrow!!
Ha, we did the same thing for pictures!
She looked adorable today!
So sweet! I love her whole look ... ask her if I can borrow her outfit ;).
Thinking of you tomorrow, I know how hard it is going to be on your mama heart. However, I'll also be honest that a few quiet days at home can also be really nice. You just have to stay busy ... ya know, open an Etsy shop or something :).
Post a Comment