8.27.2011

1st Day of School

 Ashlynn was so excited for her 1st day of school.  She couldn't wait to get there.  
It sure helps a momma's heart when they are so happy to be going to school.


Ash was thrilled that she was now at the same school as Abigail.  She's finally a Wildcat too.


I wasn't sure if the girls would have a recess together but I asked Abigail to look for Ash and check on her for me. 


Ashlynn and Ryan are in the same class together.  I'm glad she has her best buddy with her all day.  You should have seen them playing on the playground together.  Right when the bell rang, kids dashed off the playground and started running.  You could see Ash and Ryan looking for each other.  They found one another and walked together to line up. 

 
It was finally time to go inside, she gave me a sweet little wave, blew me a kiss and then walked in for her 1st day of school.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute pictures!
I sure hope that they always watch out for each other like that.
So happy that they were all smiles!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Too cute!
It sounds like you both survived :). Welcome to a new season of life, I hope you all do wonderfully this year!

Happy Weekend!