It's crazy to think we're almost done with week number 2 of summer vacation.
Ahhh, it's been great.
Sleeping in, playing games, going for bike rides, swimming at the pool, eating outside, staying up late ... hello summer!
I'm looking forward to
making some money at a garage sale
a summer kick off BBQ at my sister's this weekend
getting family pictures taken
a weekend trip with my family over Father's day
Jason's week of vacation
a lunch date with friends
VBS
So, if my blog goes quiet it's because we're busy with summer plans.
4 comments:
YAY summer! These last weeks are DRAGGING for us! I can't wait until we're enjoying things like you listed! Have fun!
Uhm, I love that you're on summer break. So excited for us to start next Friday ...
But, the pool, really? You and your girls are die hards. I require almost 90+ to get in a pool and at least 85 to lay poolside :). Which is why I am whitey white and you are golden brown.
Let's plan a girls patio dessert night soon!! :D
Haha, I think the days we went to the pool the temperature was just over 70 degrees! I'm sad for two weeks being done already but we have many more and so many fun things to do, can't wait.
That sounds like a lot of fun! I am so looking forward to summer since I will just have my two boys. I have to say though...where are you swimming at? I require a lot hotter weather to swim lol.
Post a Comment