Love it :). I just painted my toes yesterday and am now debating going patriotic for Monday. Jess & I are making a trip to 'beauty supply' for OPI's Shatter. Let me know if you want me to grab you (er, the girls) any at a discounted price.
P.S. This morning was the perfect stay in and paint nails morning. Now I bet you're at the pool!
P.S.S. Pool = more frequent need to change polish. It's a win win!
2 comments:
Love it :).
I just painted my toes yesterday and am now debating going patriotic for Monday.
Jess & I are making a trip to 'beauty supply' for OPI's Shatter. Let me know if you want me to grab you (er, the girls) any at a discounted price.
P.S. This morning was the perfect stay in and paint nails morning. Now I bet you're at the pool!
P.S.S. Pool = more frequent need to change polish. It's a win win!
How fun does that look, might have to borrow some of that!
Post a Comment