3.15.2011

Happy Days


 We went out on our very first family bike ride yesterday.  And since the weather was so nice, we decided to go again after dinner.  All in all a total of 4 miles.  It was great.  Jason lead us around the subdivision, Abigail followed right behind him (it was funny, if J moved a little to the left, Abigail would move a little to the left ... adorable), then Ash and I bringing up the rear.  And in case you are wondering, yes Jake was in there too, running right along.  He might have been the happiest dog ever ... running, hanging out with his humans, getting out of the back yard, sniffing everything, yep happiest dog ever.

I loved it.  The whole family together doing something we all enjoy, I'm looking forward to many more happy days just like yesterday.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So happy you all got bikes!
Really, I'm sure Jake doesn't even know what to think!
Happy Days for sure....

andrea said...

Fun! Love all the pink bikes. We haven't gotten on our bikes in forever. Not sure I will be able to balance on mine well this summer but, we'll have to give it a try. I love family bike rides!

Christy said...

I love familly bike rides and I am so excited for them this summer. Where did you get your bike at? I need one...