9.08.2010

A {Peachy} Labor Day

What a nice long weekend we had together. Jason had all 3 days off, I still can't believe it. We loved having him home and all the family time we had.

Saturday
*Jason took the girls to the Home Depot build. This is the 3rd one they've done. I should have brought my camera, next month.
*The whole family met out at my grandparents house to help them pack and clean out a few things. We brought home a few treasures from great grandma's house.
*Mom and Dad made a delicious steelhead dinner for us and we ended the night with a family game of baseball.

Sunday
*We went to church
*Home for lunch
*The girls and I did some shopping while Jason went into work for a little bit. (okay, he almost had the entire weekend off). I bought some cute things for Ashy's upcoming pinkalicious party.
*I made a delicious marina chicken dish over spaghetti squash for dinner.
*The girls went to bed early and J and I watched a movie.

Monday
*Melissa and I took the kids to an orchard in Emmett to pick peaches.
*I stopped by mom and dad's to gather all my stuff from their attic. Wow, they kept a lot of things, it was fun to go through and reminisce.
*BBQ with the neighbors and a BSU game to watch.

The only pictures I took all weekend were at the orchard. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great weekend. I loved looking at all your treasures from your grandparents and your parents attic, so fun! The peaches look great in that last picture, who ended up with those :)

Kelly said...

Fun, fun weekend! I want to see these treasures you scored! We got peaches this weekend too! I'm finishing up the canning and jamming right this very minute! :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

It's so sweet to enjoy such a 'simple' thing as being together as a family for three days. Because the truth is, that's not so simple is it? I'm glad you got to enjoy each day all together.

Now ... are you up to your ears in peaches this week? What are you making?