Ash couldn't wait to be five. She woke up the morning of her birthday at 3:30 and wanted to know if she went downstairs would she be 5?
Yep, you're finally 5!
That morning we baked her pink cupcakes.
We picked Grandmama up from the airport.
Grandmama took Ash to build-a-bear and out for lunch
Then we spent the afternoon getting ready for her pinkalicious party.
I had fun gathering everything pink.
Kelly loaned me the cute banner over the fireplace, I've enjoyed it being there all week.
I made a dot garland out of pink paper and clipped pictures of Ash to it. I like looking at all those sweet pictures of her so much, that I can't bring myself to take it down.
I hung mason jars with pink sand in them and made pink tissue balls.
(I still haven't take them down either.)
A pinkalicious party wouldn't be complete with out strawberry marshmallows, pink jelly beans and strawberry pink lemonade.
She was so excited for the party to get started.
The boys and even Heath & Melissa showed up in pink, isn't that so sweet!

I read the book, Pinkalicious.
We sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes and ice cream
Look at who got stuck serving the (extremely frozen) ice cream.
The kids also ate a lot of pink candy.















4 comments:
It was a great PINK party, the best! Seeing Ash and her constant smile all day long was just too sweet!
So fun!! You clearly made one little girl feel very, very special. Good work mom! ;).
Wishing you a wonderful year of being 5 Ashlynn!
Looks like a blast!! Love all the pink :) although...a little disappointed not to see Jason wearing pink! :P
What a super duper day! Looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment