3.16.2010

Tapfish, Soccer, Park and Bunnies

Hello?
Anyone still there?
Ready for a new post?
Yeah, me too!

I thought I'd just post a few (unedited) pictures of the things we've been up to lately.



Abigail decided to try soccer this year. She loves it. Really loves it! She was bummed that she only got to practice once last week and then had to wait a whole 4 days until practice again. So, to say she's excited to go tonight might be an understatement.




Oh how I love the warmer weather we've been having, even if it is hit and miss. With these spring days upon us, we've been taking walks, playing at the park and having outdoor play dates with friends.



I've started on the girls homemade Easter present. Unfortunately, all I've completed is the cute blankie that goes with the cute bunny. Hello, Amanda?! Easter is 17 days away! and 5 of those days we'll be on vacation, 3 of those days Beverly will be here and not to mention spring break is the week before. Okay, really I'm going to get those bunnies done!



Now, onto tapfish. This is the latest, coolest, game in our house. Abigail checks on her fish before and after school, once Jason gets home, and again before bed. It's kinda funny, J and Abigail are really into it.

Well, I'm going to try and post again soon!
Hopefully.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

At least you don't have to clean up after the fish in real life. The blankie is so cute and I can't wait to see the finished product, and yeah hello that means we need to finish this birthday planning too! I'm so happy for Abigail that she is loving soccer even if the boys and her won't be playing a sport together, they always have their playdates!

summer said...

You're sooo crafty! What the heck is tapfish?
I'm such a fuddy duddy! Love the pictures! We've yet to try soccer I need to find a place to get connected.

andrea f. said...

Ohhh...that little blankie looks so cute! Can't wait to see the entire finished product!

Neverheard of tapfish either...what is it?

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

The blanket looks adorable :). Now onto those bunnies :). Any progress so far? Call if you need help!

We've waited to put E into any sports, but I'm thinking soccer may be in his future :).

Happy Week!