

Saturday was Abigail's first soccer game and let me tell you, we loved watching her play and she loved playing.
She is on a team of girls who have obviously played before, they knew their postions well and played hard. Abigail did well too. She gets the game and had so much fun going after that ball, she even tried for a goal a couple of times.
What's so much fun is that in soccer there is continuous action. It was so exciting. Jason and I had a hard time sitting quietly by and just watching. I'd catch myself yelling (to encourage her on what to do) and would have to constantly remind myself that she has 3 coaches and didn't need me screaming at her too. Jason on the other hand said, there was no way he could sit quietly by, he wishes he was a coach so he could yell legally.
We were glad Beverly was here to watch her too. I know it brought back memories of the many Saturdays she spent at the soccer field watching Jason play all those years. Since Jason played from Kindergarten on through college and even in a league here in Boise, I can see how proud he is to have Abigail playing it too.

We are looking forward to the many Saturdays we'll spend at the soccer field.
Go Thunder Cats!


(Look at this old picture of Jason. I think he's maybe close to the same age as Abigail)
4 comments:
What fun! Good pictures too! :) Maybe we'll have to come out and cheer her on one Saturday.
So happy she had such a fun time, she looks so cute in her uniform! We will be by too one Saturday checking her out!
Oh now that's cute! Yes what a good idea kelly! How fun to cheer on a friend! What program did you guys go through? I want to get Hawkin involved but I'm not sure who to go through. I've looked up different things online but they all seem like serious clubs. I don't know maybe that's how it starts? Just thought I would ask. You've probably told me before and I've forgotten. Does Ash enjoy the games?
Now I know where she gets all that hair from!! Too funny.. I hope to fit in a game in between all of Clay's I really want to come cheer her on too!!
Post a Comment