in just one week, but summer was calling and we just pretended like it wasn't coming to an end
we ate snow cones on a 100 degree day
swam at the big pool, aka neighborhood pool
invited kennedy to sleepover and watched the hannah montana movie
played at settlers park
went to my parents for a family dinner
painted with sidewalk paint
played with the boys
baked bread together using a recipe out of the girl's kid cookbook
got haircuts
played our new wii game, mario cart, (it was the gift jason brought home from his trip) all day
took jake to the pond
plus, i'm sure there was still a little of going to bed late and sleeping in
thanks summer





3 comments:
So much fun! You're a good mama! & Sidewalk paint? I"ve never seen it? tell me more.
AND what exactly are they grooving to? those kids rock!
WIsh i lived near you!
Summer's been good to us!
Sounds like a good last week of summer! (I love that last shot of the kids with their shadows)
And...um...it looks like Miss. Abigail chopped her hair off!! It looks adorable...I need more pictures please!
Post a Comment