I've tried calling you a few times today...I hope you aren't just ignoring me but are staying busy doing something fun to occupy your time :P So...how'd it go?? Abigail looks adorable!! I am sure she is going to come home and tell you all about the fun she had!
You did great and I'm sure Abigail will have so much to tell you about her first day. Sorry that we missed walking together I was totally doing it for you. One day down....how many to go?
What a cute first grader!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I've tried calling you a few times today...I hope you aren't just ignoring me but are staying busy doing something fun to occupy your time :P
So...how'd it go?? Abigail looks adorable!! I am sure she is going to come home and tell you all about the fun she had!
You did great and I'm sure Abigail will have so much to tell you about her first day. Sorry that we missed walking together I was totally doing it for you. One day down....how many to go?
What a cute first grader!!
Post a Comment