7.13.2012

insta-friday

 here's what the last 2 weeks have looked like around here

 hello julep july box, it was so fun having our nails painted with america the beautiful for the 4th
 and i love the coordinating polish and lip gloss i got too

 the girls scream when this white truck comes around

we tie dyed shirts with the boys 

jason taught the kids how to play kick the can

plenty of pool time

j and i finally started watching LOST

we took a drive to the shoshone ice caves
my mom has this exact picture of me and my sister at the caves

 mom and dad invited us over for lunch on Sunday, i brought the cookie ice cream sandwiches.

baby it's been HOT outside!

 i love my evening bike ride/run with Jake, i get to see pretty sunsets like this

3 comments:

Blessed Little Curl said...

Do you LOVE lost? I'm sad it's over!
Your girls are just beautiful! I think of that every time I see them!

Kelly said...

We have yet to see an ice cream truck in our neighborhood this summer! We may need to come over to yours!

What do you think of LOST?

Isn't Kick the Can a "vintage" game? :)

summer said...

I love the ice caves! One of my favorite memories as a kid, so so dark in there! And those ice cream sandwiches look amazing.