can you believe it
one year ago today i got braces
my teeth quickly straightened out
my over bite has also been fixed, although i am still wearing bands
my front teeth received a little shaving so that they match up perfectly
my smile is a lot wider
and now we're just working on some gaps
and getting to a point where my teeth can just sit and hold still for awhile
first day, 6 months, 1 year

3 comments:
You've come a long way baby! :)
How much longer do you have to keep them on?
Looking good!
Wow that years just flown by, don't you think?
Well I think you had a great smile to begin with ... so I don't know why you've tortured yourself the last year, but I do think you've got a lovely new smile too! Hoping a year from now those babies will be long gone!!
E's rockin' a blue retainer now ... bye, bye braces ... we pray we don't need you again!
Post a Comment