1st off, Happy November!
2nd, let's do a little catch up, shall we?
Abigail joined the dance team at school this fall. She had two performances, one during the school's Veteran's Day assembly and then again on Saturday. And let me just say, the assembly was so moving. During it the 3rd graders sang the Marines Song, and while they sang a Marine stood up, and at the end yelled out a oo-rah. I was touched. I am so glad our school took the time to honor our military.
Ash is doing well at school. It has been fun going in and volunteering in her class. I so enjoy meeting all her classmates and helping them make cute little projects. I love how much fun kindergarten is.
Thursday was their Thanksgiving Day Feast. They walked in wearing their little Pilgrim hats and looked so adorable. They sang us a few songs and then we jumped into the feast. I laugh that Ashlynn requested 2nds and 3rds of broccoli.
I've been working for my mom and dad. It's been nice to have something else to do besides cleaning house. Plus it's nice to have some extra money. I am very thankful for this little gig, I work for 2 people who love me, I work around my home schedule and I get lunch out of the deal most days. Thanks mom and dad.
I had lunch with my Days Club friends this week. We met downtown at the Fork. I sure do miss those gals, it's always nice to catch up. I'm looking forward to our next lunch date!
Melissa and I did a little Christmas shopping one day when the kids were all in school and tonight we are headed out to the movies to see Breaking Dawn.
I am so looking forward to the girls having all of next week off. I can't wait. Jammie days, movies, a little baking, playing games, that's just what we're needing.
No comments:
Post a Comment