7.08.2011

Everything Friday

Where to start.

First off, I had such a great time hanging out with Hamilton clan on Monday at G's bday party. I just love them all and could spend hours laughing with them, and so, that's just what I did.

Ashy, Jason and I have been missing our sweet Abigail.  I mean really missing her like crazy.  On Thursday I got a picture text of her, it made me so happy and then later that night I got another text from Summer saying she had just seen Abigail and gotten a big hug from her.  I screamed and called Summer immediately.  And then I got to hear my little girl's voice. Oh how I felt so much better seeing and hearing from her.  I didn't know it was going to be so hard on me to send her. Jason and I think camp should have an internet cafe so kids can skype home.  Ha!

While Abigail is away J painted a wall in her bedroom green.  Her new favorite color is green.  We can't wait to show her the surprise.

I got my family pictures. I love them.  Thanks again pal.

No comments: