Last night as I cleaned up after dinner I couldn't stop smiling.
The giggles and screams coming out of the girls as they wrestled with their dad made me so happy.
I had almost forgotten how much I loved hearing that. Oh how sweet the sound of 2 girls playing with their dad is.
The new Boise Kohl's is finally opened. Hooray! Jason has been working so very hard the last couple of months. He worked 90+ hours a week which made for long days and nights. I'm not sure how he could do it, I'm so very proud of him. Yesterday was his first day off in 10 days and oh how we loved having home with us! There were many days the girls would only get to see him for a few minutes in the morning and then they'd be in bed long before he came back at night.
But we made it, we survived another store opening! and things are getting back to normal around here.



1 comment:
Yeah for normal!
Happy that life's feeling good again!
Post a Comment