I am very thankful for
the days both girls are home with me
smiles on faces as they peak out and see snow
girls who love to play outside
days we just stay home
times when I stop and enjoy the moment
my job as a mom, and the 2 girls I get to make yummy drinks for
I found a recipe for marshmallow milk on a blog and thought it sounded soooo good.
I've been waiting to make it and with the snow and cold temps this week I thought it was the perfect time.
1 cup warm milk
whisk in 1 big scoop of marshmallow creme
heat again for a little bit
add chocolate
caution:
your kids could end up doing this



3 comments:
What a cool mom you are,
we will have to try this drink out!
Still four more days to enjoy at home!
That picture of the girls from the window is cool. Although I think you are a bit of a wimp for not going out with them :)
So sweet :).
I love the bubbles.
P.S. I see nothing wrong with making sure you are dry and warm so you can make the drinks when the girls get inside. It's the right thing to do! ;).
Post a Comment