It included
building
basketball
birthday
bizarre
and
BSU
I have pictures for it all but I think I'll make each their own post.
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! The girls and I called and sang her happy birthday bright and early and Ashlynn threw in plenty of cha-cha-chas (it was pretty cute). We made plans to go to the Eagle Holiday Bizarre. I remember going with my mom to this bizarre back when I was Abigail age and it was at the Elementary school I went to.
Before we left for the bizarre I snapped some pictures of my mom. She'd kill me if she knew I posted them but they capture her perfectly.
My mom is beautiful inside and out
and one of the qualities I love about her most,
she's always ready to laugh.
My sister, mom and I laugh so much when we're together.
Sometimes my dad says that a phone conversations isn't us talking but instead just full of laughing.
I love that!
My mom has taught me a lot in life, like how to laugh, to not take things so seriously, to be able to laugh at yourself, to find joy in the little things and each other, that if there is anything good to think on, think on that, and that it's so much easier to smile than it is to frown.
Thanks Mom!
A happy heart makes the face cheerful
Proverbs 15:13

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lynn!
Laughing is the best and I can see how your mom taught you that so well and how to say a few other things like what in the hawk eye. What does that even mean anyway? I think those pictures are great!
Happy Birthday Mrs. Tuning!
You have always reminded me a lot of your mom but especially the laughing and smiling thing! :)
The pictures of you Mom are beautiful and I love looking at them. Thank-you for sharing them with us. Happy Birthday Lynn!!! Aunt Margaret
Ahhh, I love those pictures (and your sweet words). I bet your words make up for any trouble you get for posting them :). Can't wait to hear/see more on the rest!
Post a Comment