The girls woke up to HTTYD plate & cup, honey fish crackers, viking weapons and swedish fish to feed their pet dragons ... or to eat at the movie, if we were those kind of people who smuggle in candy.

Right away the girls wanted to color a picture of Astrid


play with their dragon friends

and have a good ol' viking fight




all before breakfast

After lunch we headed to the theater to meet the boys. The girls were so excited to see them (the boy's grandma had just been in town and the girls hadn't seen the boys in awhile). As we waited for the movie to start, all of them were around 1 race car game. 1 sat in the drivers seat, 1 stood to the left, 1 to the right, 1 stood on the back of the seat to see, and the other stood close by. Wish I would of had my camera, it was adorable. And just because, I want to write down how we sat. Melissa & Ryan, Me, Ash, Cody, Abigail and then Luke.
The movie was really cute, one I'm going to have to buy when it comes out. Abigail's favorite part was when toothless came and saved the boy's life and Ashlynn's was when the girl was flying the dragon.
Our first summer theme day complete, scratch that, I just remembered we had a Toy Story 3 day too. Look at me, that's our second summer theme day completed!
3 comments:
Very good day indeed. You forgot to mention the part when Astrid first appeared on screen and Ash yelled, "that's me, I'm gonna be her"! The kids are getting used to seeing movies together now, which one is next?
And were you thinking the whole time ... this is so much better than the FREE movie trip?!? :).
I love the fighting photos ... so much animation with the girls' hair flying!
Very fun!
What a fun day!! Jeff took Bryson to see that movie last weekend. He loved it. Maddy had absolutely no desire to go so we went shopping instead :)
(Bracie comes out on August 24th!! YAY!!)
Post a Comment